Any merchandise (with the exception of final sale merchandise) that falters due to a true manufacturer’s defect may be returned for full credit or exchange throughout the life of the product.
Examples of manufacturer’s defects:
- Separation of metal/zyl attachments
- Solder point separation
- Visual defect in workmanship upon initial inspection
- Visual cosmetic defect upon initial inspection
Items returned which were damaged due to improper handling or abuse will not be accepted for credit or exchange.
Frames must be returned in original packaging and in clean, re-sellable condition.
Examples of non-defective items:
- Dispenser error during adjustment
- Bubbles or rolled eyewear due to excessive heat generated by salt pan
- Undue stress on frame material during insertion or removal of lenses
- Excessive twisting of pad arm in nose pad adjustments
- Abuse by consumer
- Any problem that has occurred after obvious prolonged wear by a consumer